Annual Member: Full membership for Swimmers (9+ years) who actively seek to swim year-round. In addition to previously mentioned inclusions, an Annual member will receive:
• Access to first class Coaches, Swim Instructors and Officials
• Access to Swimming WA Sanctioned Competitions (pool and Open Water Swimming Series)
• Access to Swimming WA Club competitions
• Swimming Australia membership
• Access to Swimming Australia Sanctioned Competitions (pool and open water)
Social Participation: Suited for swimmers (9+ years) who swim for fitness and those who have just entered the competitive swimming scene. In addition to previously mentioned inclusions, a Social participation member will receive access to:
• SWA Open Water Swimming Series
• SunSmart Club Premierships
• SunSmart Country Pennants
• Club sanctioned Meets and Zone/Region Competitions
• Inter/Intra Club Competition
• Swimming Australia membership
Junior Dolphins (5-8 years†) have access to:
Swimmers aged between 5-8 years of age who are looking to become members of their local swimming club as they transition from learn-to-swim. In addition to previously mentioned inclusions, a Junior Dolphin member will receive:
• Access to stroke development from accredited Coaches from SWA clubs.
• Birthday e-card
• Junior Dolphins welcome pack
• Swimming Australia membership
Parent/Guardian – $5.
This membership applies to parents and guardians of children under the age of 18 who are registered with the Club.
Parents and guardians with this Membership are protected by insurance at any time when completing Club related activities, participating at the Club or travelling to and from Club activities.
* Club Sanctioned Meets not eligible
† Conditions of Junior Dolphins Membership (8 years of age):
• Qualification for this Membership category is based on age at the start of the 2022/23 season (1 October 2022) or at the time of Membership purchase for the 2022/23 season, whichever is the latter.
• Should the swimmer turn 9 years of age during the 2022/23 season, the option is available to upgrade to an Annual, Seasonal or General Membership to enable a swimmer to access benefits of these categories. This will result in an upgrade fee.
Payment is made via the myswim website (for first time users there is a guide attached for Renewing members which steps through the process):
All swimmers must bring the following items to training for every session:-
- Bathers (no board shorts are allowed)
- Goggles (compulsory)
- Swimming cap (compulsory)*
- Kick board (compulsory)**
- Flippers/Fins (flexible rubbery type) (compulsory)
- Water bottle
- Pool buoy (Senior/State Development swimmers only)
- Hand paddles (Senior/State Development swimmers only)
* New members will receive an AKSC swimming cap once fully registered.
** The club has kickboards members can borrow during training until they purchase their own.
AKSC club bathers are available for purchase. Please refer to separate Uniform Order form for prices. Please contact our Uniform Coordinator – email@example.com to place an order.
Generally, held fortnightly on Friday nights - See attached the Club Night Schedule for the current season.
- All members are encouraged to attend.
Swimmers must register for events online by the Thursday cut-off time to allow time for the meet recorder to set-up the meet. The club will email out a reminder approx. one week prior to Club nights. The MySwim website is used to register for club nights with any changes to be made by emailing the club (or last minute by contacting Sam on 0413210280).
Parents: Request that back to back events are not selected to ensure the swimmers can achieve their best time.
Warm up from 6.00pm with events commencing at approximately 6.30pm.
Note 10: All swimmers U18 attending Club Night must have an adult with them to assist with time-keeping and other duties on the night.
Child (2-15 years): $5.50 per session
Concession (student 16 years +): $5.50 per session
Adult (16 yrs & over): $6.50 per session
Family Entry (2 adults & 2 children or 1 adult & 3 children): $19.00 per session
Spectator: $2.00 per session
*See AFAC's website for current fees and charges.
Depending on the number of training sessions and club nights you attend, you may find that an AFAC membership is more economical than casual entries.
Please refer to AFAC's website for more information on their membership types.
A/C No: 692421
A/C Name: Armadale Kelmscott Swimming Club
Please contact Amanda (Registrar) on 0402 307 462 if you have any queries or would like any further information.
Please note that in season 2022/2023 8 year olds, although still a Junior Dolphin will be able to swim in all the same events as those in the Social Participation.
Apply for KidSport funding and help your children experience the benefits of club sport
(AKSC is a Kidsport approved club)
Note 1: Prices above Includes Swimming WA registration fee and AKSC Club Fee
Note 2: Swimming WA annual fee attract a Discount for 3rd swimmer - 30%, 4th swimmer - 50%, 5thswimmer - 80%, 6th swimmer – FREE
Note 3: AKSC club fee’s are discounted for 2nd and 3rd swimmers.
Note 4: Age of Member and category is based on the age at 1 October 2022 or at the time of Membership purchase for the 2022/23 season, whichever is the latter.
Note 5: Discounts apply for families with 3 or more swimmers in a Swimming WA affiliated Club and apply to the Membership with least value. Only one discount can be applied per Member.
Note 6: If a swimmer has trained or been registered with another club in the previous 3 years a transfer form and fee is required to be paid directly to swimming WA - $25.
Note 7: If a swimmer is U18 they will be required to have one parent or guardian signed up as a member.
Junior swimmers: $55.00/month (2 sessions/week); $67.50 per month (3 sessions/week); $80.00 per month (4 sessions/week)
Intermediate/Senior squads: $80.00/month (up to 4 sessions/week) ;
State development (<18yr) squad: $85.00 /month (up to 6 sessions/week);
Note 8: If your child is attending the pool two or more times a week,the best value is an AFAC Membership. These memberships are fortnightly, direct debit until cancelled eliminating any cash perspective. Please contact AFAC to find the best membership to suit your family’s needs.
76 Champion Dr
Western Australia 6112
08 9394 5850
Copyright © 2022 Armadale Kelmscott Swimming Club - All Rights Reserved.