· It is a Swimming WA requirement that we field a team in the Club Premiership Competition for 2020/21.
This is anticipated to be held on a Saturday 27th February 2021.
· Swimmers will be chosen on merit to represent the club at Pennant and Club Premiership competitions. This will be done by selecting swimmers based on their PB’s. Our Club uses the Meet Manager program to record these times and they are updated at each Friday Club meet. Swimming WA recorded times will have precedence when viewing PB’s.
· Final selection on swimmers selected to represent the Club will be made by the swimming coaches.
· Swimmers will be allowed to swim in higher age group categories.
· Where possible swimmers will be limited to three individual swims unless circumstances dictate otherwise.
· Club caps are to be worn at Pennant and Club Premiership meets.
· Pennant and Club Premiership teams will be selected and swimmers will be notified two weeks prior to the competition day. Any swimmer unable to attend the meet must give 24 hours notice so that a replacement can be notified.
Failure to give notice or a “no show” on the day may result in an automatic exclusion from selection in future inter club meets.
Copyright © 2019 Armadale Kelmscott Swimming Club - All Rights Reserved.